- The Extra difficulty chart is unlocked after watching the Where It Goes Memory in playthrough 2 (requires Forgotten Hourglass).
- Leviathan is depicted as a sea monster in old mythology, and are synonymous with any large sea monster or creature
- At the bottom of the platform that the masked lady is standing on, there is Hebrew writing that reads לִויָתָן. The translation of לִויָתָן is the name of the song "Leviathan".
- This is one of the 11 songs that have made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Cytus.
- The Extra difficulty chart consists solely of Tap notes.