M2U / Arranger : M2U & NICODE / Vocal : Guriri & Lucy
Per Ardua Ad Astra Altiora Petamus Volente Deo, Lucete Stellae. (Through struggle to the stars Let us seek higher things Shine stars, as the divine will) I prayed that you might be saved, and took every breath with me in the leafy shade. I cried out in pain, "Please save us" Si Nos Amas, Serva Nos. (If you love us, Save us) We'll get used to this hoax that our love made when the moon comes out to watch the bright daylight die. Hopefully you'll get used to my hugs and goodbyes, when my love falls out of the sky as mournful rain. Per Ardua Ad Astra (Through struggle to the stars) Bye bye, my doleful aria...
Per Ardua Ad Astra (Through struggle to the stars)
Bye bye, my doleful aria...
- Unlock conditions: Once the credits are complete, this along with Fluquor and Altale are unlocked.
- This song is the only song in game to be given a Hard difficulty of 11.
- The song is partially in Latin. (The translation of the lyrics in English is available in the parentheses in the lyrics section.)
- Myosotis is "Magnolia 2nd Story" as described by M2U himself.
- If you put the artwork of Myosotis below the artwork of Magnolia, it will form a complete picture.
- In a way, from looking at the flowers on the artworks, Magnolia represents Life (Flowers are loosely open), and Myosotis represents Death (Flowers wilting and petals falling).
- Myosotis has Forget-Me-Nots on the cover, just like how Magnolia has Magnolias on the cover.
- Myosotis is the scientific name for Forget-Me-Nots.
- From the Brave Frontier / Deemo collaboration: While Alice's costume and stance from the Magnolia artwork is used in the 6* form of the "Deemo and the Girl" unit, the additional mourning veil and stance in the Myosotis artwork is shown at the end of the unit's attack animation.
- This is one of the 11 songs that have made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Cytus.